The Low 1 | Tigger is a distressed twist on our iconic low-top silhouette hand crafted in the Marche region of Italy. Coupled with buttery Italian calfskin leather and Margom outsoles, the Tigger demonstrates a nonchalant attitude; with no two pairs the same.
– Made in Italy: From laces to leather and outsoles, everything is handcrafted and handstitched in Italy.
– Partnered with the best - LEATHER TANNERY (EST. 1954) - VICENZA, ITALY
Leather is the backbone of our footwear, and we researched over 70 tanneries before finding the perfect partner for our sneakers. Crafting leather since 1954. Producing exclusively full-grain leather (i.e. the best around), the tannery has won international awards around quality, ethical, and environmental practice.
– Created with the most attention to detail: Often the simplest shapes require the most attention to detail. We produce our leather in Vicenza, Italy while the sole is produced in a different factory in Margom, Italy.
– Build to last: We use a Shore 70A rubber durometer rating for maximum comfort and longevity. The result: a comfortable outsole that stands the test of time.
– Sleek, luxurious and timeless look: You can feel it’s luxury right out of the box. It feels great and it looks great. And It goes well with almost all the outfits.